Happy Perfumed Autumn! In just ONE MONTH we’ll be celebrating all things fragrant at Sniffapalooza Fall Ball in NYC! Mark your calendars – the dates are Saturday, October 24 & Sunday, October 25 for the TWENTY THIRD edition of our spectacular scent event!
Here are the latest additions to our fantastically fragrant weekend:
- Special Sniffapalooza Rates at TWO MIDTOWN HOTELS! Contact us for details!
- Meet author Chandler Burr at Saturday’s Luncheon & find out about his latest fragrance adventure!
- Say hello to Master Perfumer Christophe Laudamiel (both days!) & get enlightened about The Academy of Perfumery & Aromatics!
- Get up close and personal with Colognoisseur Founder Mark Behnke, fragrance expert and raconteur extraordinaire, as he hosts our EAU de Sniffapalooza Showcase at Sunday’s Luncheon!
- Hang with Carlos Powell, aka Brooklyn Fragrance Lover, at Sunday’s Luncheon! Get interviewed for his videos!
There’s a new prize in the fragrance universe – The Perfumed Plume Awards! Meet Founders Lyn Leigh & Mary Ellen Lapsansky and learn about this competition for writing excellence at Saturday’s Luncheon!
Paula & Teresa, the creative sisters behind Beautyhabit, are winging from LA to the Perfumed Apple to present their first East Coast Beautyhabit Pop-Up Shop at Back Label Wine Merchants on Saturday night! Indulge in a cocktail, munch on delectables, and premiere incredible brands. You can’t miss this Fall Ball exclusive!
Twisted Lily will be hosting Sniffapalooza attendees in their Brooklyn store on Friday night, 6pm – 9pm, October 23, to kick off our sensory weekend! Have a nibble, sip something wonderful, sample new scents, and get fab perks!