Our good friends at Lisa Hoffman have created a beautiful new Turquoise & Sand Friendship Fragrance Bracelet Duo, and they’re sharing with us! To celebrate the launch of their newest scent, WARMTH – a floral bouquet with hints of musk and vanilla – they’re giving away a Bracelet Duo to one lucky Sniffapalooza reader!
Warmth joins their collection of fine fragrance beads, which includes Brazilian Begonia, French Clary Sage, Japanese Agarwood, Kerala Ashok Garden, Madagascar Orchid, Tunisian Neroli, and Tuscan Fig.
To enter, share this post via Facebook or Twitter AND tell us which Lisa Hoffman fragrance is your favorite in a comment below. We’ll choose one lucky winner at random on Friday, January 20, 2017 to receive a Turquoise & Sand Friendship Fragrance Bracelet Duo. Share one with a friend, or keep them both for yourself! US addresses only. Good Luck!
Did you make it to Sniffapalooza Fall Ball 2016? If so, we hope you had a fantastically fragrant weekend! If not, we’re so sorry you missed it, but check out this wonderfully detailed recap on Cafleurebon. And here’s a chance to win our fabulous Lunch Loot Gift Bag!
To enter, leave a comment and let us know which of these Fall Ball fragrance samples you’d like to try first:
- Byredo Unnamed Eau de Parfum Sample
- Trendincite Drawstring Backpack
- Nateeva Fragrances – St. Thomas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, St. Martin
- Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Shower Gel
- Twisted Lily Gift Card & Nishane Istanbul Duftbluten Sample
- Annick Goutal Duel Sample
- Norell Elixir Sample
- Annick Goutal Eau du Ciel Sample
- Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Sample
- Phlur Sample Set
- Bon Parfumeur Cologne Intense Sample
- Demeter Madeleine Roll On Perfume Oil
Sniffapalooza kicked off the start of summer with our latest Demeter Fragrance Library Personal Blending Master Class! Demeter CEO & Perfumer Mark Crames enthralled us with interesting brand and scent stories. The conversation flowed with thought-provoking questions & answers, followed by a much-anticipated scent blending session.
Delicious miniature cupcake bites, Baked by Melissa, were a welcome treat with an icy cold beverage. Everyone enjoyed spritzing, sniffing, and blending the fragrance notes to create a unique summer scent. We each received a deluxe sample of as-yet-unreleased Caipirinha – a delicious scent based on Brazil’s national cocktail.
Want to win your own Caipirinha cologne spray? Just leave a comment below and tell us about your favorite summer scent. One winner will be chosen at random on Friday, July 1. US Only. Good Luck!
Here’s your chance to win all the scented swag from #SniffaSpringFling2016, packed in our exclusive Sniffapalooza tote bag! If you missed our fragrant weekend, please check out these recaps from The Scented Hound, CaFleureBon, Colognoisseur, Brooklyn Fragrance Lover, and Euphorium Brooklyn.
To enter, leave a comment below and tell us which of these Spring Fling fragrance samples you’d like to try first:
- Thierry Mugler Muse
- Red Flower Italian Blood Orange towelette
- Demeter Myrrh
- Annick Goutal Eau d’Hadrien and Eau de Monsieur
- Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot Body Wash
- Twisted Lily Gift Card and Anabasis sample
- Tocca Cleopatra
- Lucy B Cherry Blossom
- Sarah Horowitz Perfect Veil
- Byredo Flowerhead, Bullion, Sunday Cologne, Pulp, Oud Immortel
- Puredistance Black and White
- WFFC pens and pads
- L’Arganique Beauté EdP and Central Park Room Spray
- Floris Leather Oud and Jermyn Street
Wall Street saw an olfactory uptick last weekend when 75 fragrance enthusiasts gathered at The Trump Building’s Duane Reade Training Center for a very special Sniffapalooza Demeter Fragrance Library Personal Blending Master Class.